Landau Institute for Theoretical Physics
Institute of Solid State Physics
International conference in honor of G.M. Eliashberg and V.F Gantmakher
"Frontiers in Condensed Matter Physics"
October 8-10, 2010 Chernogolovka
Moscow Region Russia
A conference bus will commute every day of the conference between Moscow
(Shchelkovskaya subway station, point 1 on the map),
and the conference site according to the following scedule:
|Day||Departure from Moscow||Departure from Chernogolovka|
|Friday, Oct 8 ||7:45||21:00|
|Saturday, Oct 9||7:30||18:00|
|Sunday, Oct 10||7:45||18:30|
How to get to the conference site by public transportation:
- To get from Sheremetyevo airport (Terminal 2) to Moscow take bus 851 to
"Rechnoi vokzal" metro station or bus 817 to "Planernaya". You can
also take a minibus to "Rechnoi vokzal" or "Planernaya" (more info on the web-site of the airport).
- From Domodedovo airport you can take an express train to "Paveletskaya"
(more info on the web-site
of the airport under "transportation").
- Once you get to the Moscow subway, go to the station
"Schelkovskaya", the terminal station on the blue line, North-East direction.
- At "Schelkovskaya" take the exit near the first (head) car, turn
right, then left and upstairs.
- There is a large bus terminal near "Shchelkovskaya". There you take an express
bus 320 (Moscow-Chernogolovka) or 360 (Moscow-Dubrovo) to Chernogolovka. They
depart from Platform 1 (point 2 on the map).
- Alternatively, take a minibus "Moscow-Chernogolovka" (numbered 320 or 983)
from point 3.
- On both 320 and 360 busses and minibusses tickets are purchased from the driver.
- It usually takes about 1 hour to get to Chernogolovka from "Schelkovskaya"